Friday, March 20, 2009

short update
















I know that I promised to blog something yesterday, but time got away from me. I did have a PT session in the afternoon that went pretty well. I primarily wanted to relate somethings about the latest PGR mission that I was on last Wednesday in Madison, South Dakota. I will try to get back to the subject afternoon as St. Jan and I are headed to New Ulm for things this morning. I have also been searching my slide scans for a particular photo that I absolutely cannot find so until I do we shall have to wait. Although, if i can't find it I'll substitute something else. Here are a few from recent events in our households. Actually these photos are all from Leah's 3rd birthday party.

3 comments:

MamaD4 said...

I'm sure that Lindsey is glad that you didn't post the photo of her yawning!

Lindsey said...

I was cringing as I was scrolling down, hoping not to see "the yawn" picture. Thanks for leaving that one out, Pete! Now, I have to have a talk with E though. I came home that day and he had put it as our background on the laptop with a nice bubble caption drawn onto it.

DD4 said...

Hey, Pete. It looks as if your swelling is completely gone! Good for you.